Why get a computer tune-up?
- Eliminate existing problems.
- Improve performance.
- Decrease downtime.
- Become proactive against future troubles.
To improve your system performance, our tune-ups:
- Disable unnecessary programs running in the background.
- Delete cookies, temporary files and other needless files that clog your system.
- Repair bad clusters and sectors on the hard drive.
- Optimize the hard drive.
- Ensure that antivirus and antispyware definitions are up-to-date.
- Perform virus and spyware scans.
Our tune-ups often pay for themselves many times over!